August 26, 2011

Oriental




Working here has been maddening so far.
Not maddening as in get mad, but in the sense that I'm so busy I can't sit still.

Our hotel is almost 80% completed, remaining parts of the courtyard & driveway have yet to finish renovating but our occupancy rate is around 80%. Rather amazing, considering the noise level and everything, but I still believe people chose us because of the nice decor and luxurious feel. (:

Settling down nicely at work, handling mainly the wedding/solemnization clients and slowly training up on Dinner&dance, seminars etc.

Honey bunny's doing well too! She gets hyper at night and keeps eating non-stop. Super adorable!! & when I cupp her in my hand, she falls asleep almost immediately.
Cartoon's of course jealous at the new addition, but I'll try to make sure he doesn't feel left out. :))


Updated: one stupid client just demanded to see the function rooms at the last min. ARGH!!!!!!!

.

No comments: