August 20, 2011

Need a new hairstyle

Back at work on a Saturday. Sighs.

I'm not sure if it's because of my previous job which made it habitual for me to leave on the dot at 6.00pm everyday from Monday to Friday.
Of course I understand that Catering Sales is different. From Monday till today, I've stayed back in the office for 3 out of 5 days, and today's the ONE additional day. So, I should have 3 off days next week. HOPEFULLY.

Basically I'm selling banquet rooms, or rather, Ballrooms. Couples will come to our hotel and I will be giving them a tour of our amenities as well as wedding packages etc.
I've put in heart & soul since the first day, & I really don't appreciate that he said I gave him the feeling that I'm 'bo chup'.

Seriously, dude. No wonder you're single.

Anyway, I'm decked in suits the entire day, meeting clients, couples etc. Need a new wardrobe that has more office tops to match my suits! Speaking of that, I would like to venture out for a new hairstyle too. I like her new hair from Salon Vim's, but the only thing is that it must have cost a bomb.


So exhausted and angsty today. Need a drink man.

.

No comments: