August 10, 2011

National Day? No, Daddy's day.

2 days ago, when everyone was busy hyping about National Day, we decided to have an advance birthday celebration for my dad.

Had dinner at Quan Xiang Yuan Seafood Restaurant, one of the restaurants we've dined at since young. Since we were babies, in fact. :)) It's located along Jalan Besar. Food's really good & price is considerably cheap. We ordered a total of 8 or 9 dishes for only $144.00!


Our first ring: the Confirmation ring.










Dad was understandably jolly that night.
We were saying, all that's lacking now is Mavis' boyfriend. :x Then my parents would have 3 daughters, 3 sons-in-laws.


After dinner, we went for our couple time, & that was when I had my first foot massage! :/ I've never liked people touching my feet cos I'm really ticklish, and I feel that my feet is kinda private? But nonetheless, got psychoed by him and we went.
I could not stop laughing when the guy first massage my feet. Super paiseh, and the patrons were all laughing at me. -.- But after a while, it does get quite comfy. (:

The day could have ended even better if that nasty bitch of an elder sister did not always try to annoy me.
I had asked her to help me & Nash take a photo, & she said 'Eee, you look horrible'. I'm like "why? Something on my face?"... She said I just look ugly & horrible.
SERIOUSLY WTF??!

.

No comments: