August 8, 2011

Guilt-trippin



Am feeling so guilty after splashing out on this Celine bag.
Had expected to only get it after I'm back from HongKong, but my boyf noticed I was feeling a tad down when I realised it's out of my budget. So guess what??

HE BOUGHT IT FOR ME......FIRST! Do let me emphasize the FIRST.


He went to the Celine store just nearby where he works, and through some good faith, the salesperson actually brought him to the storeroom to look at the new arrivals!
This Celine bag is not displayed in Takashimaya, because apparently there's a long waiting list for it. *beams* See? I chose a great bag! :))

There was Black, this yellow (Citrine, they call it) and red which was more off towards a maroon.
Black was a tad too harsh for me, considering I'll be wearing suits for my job, so I had to go for colour. I would have loved red if it was a brighter shade, instead of the maroon, which was made dull by the grainy texture.

Thus, the contender was Citrine! :D


Really happy with it, but the only thing was that I'm still taking public transport. Kinda weird you see, so I'm hoping we might get a car soon. But fingers crossed, that the economy doesn't go that bad.


AND ANOTHER THING THAT HAPPENED OVER THE WEEKEND (dare I say it?).
Oh gosh. We bought a wedding band. *gasps*

Not THE wedding band, but it's considered the first ring, the 'confirmation' ring.
He said he will get me three rings: first will be the 'Confirmation ring', followed by the engagement ring then the actual wedding band.

I must admit I really had the jitters when we walked into Citigems to look at rings. I'm not someone who looks at jewellery, and the idea to buy?! WHOA, that was nerve-wrecking.
Nonetheless, we screened through the rings and found one set of wedding band that we both liked. & there you go, we bought it! :x

I don't have it yet because they're making one of my size for me, so we'll be collecting it either tomorrow or Wed. Kind of looking forward to wearing it actually. (:

.

No comments: