August 3, 2011

No L4D.

It's kinda exciting to think that next Friday will be my last day in this company. I would have been here for exactly five months.

A tumultuous five months, with some downs but mainly ups, I'm now moving on to a different phase. I'm 21 years old, inexperienced in the catering sales-wedding planning industry, but I am so RARING to learn and get started!! (: I guess it helps that I'm the old-fashioned romantic kind of girl, and that's why I believe I will do well in planning weddings.

It's like a promotion, from my current admin job, to being a junior management staff @ Rendevous. I had also never dreamt that they would pay me this amount for someone who's just starting out. I'd have my own personal Blackberry, namecards, office and also meal claims & restaurant privileges. :))


Of course, my dream will always be to fly. To fly as a flight attendant and see the world while I'm still young and healthy. I'd probably try out for the next interview, so keeping my fingers crossed. :x



Feeling lethargic recently. Need more sleep & prolly less L4D.

No comments: