June 30, 2010

Time for a new look!

Okay,so I didnt edit the previous post because I'm too lazy, & not to mention: tired.

I was working the full shift yesterday (which is from 0930 - 2200. That's 12 and a half hours gone!),& furthermore there was a shipment of latest season's apparels. All in all, I only reach home about 2am?! It's amazing that I was even wearing my pair of 3-inch heels!

But of course, I'm only human. My feet was dying & wobbly by the end of the day..:(


AND speaking of dying, I'm blogging from the office at Kwang Sia (owner of brands like Hugo, MaxMara, Max&Co...lalala....) & boredom's killing me. You know, I usually work at HUGO Boss Taka part-time since I'm so free, but yesterday, I was somehow 'promoted' to the main office. Like, literally OFFICE.
So since coming here, I'm just calling up the customers & asking for the update of their addresses, and most definitely, stoning.

I really prefer working at the store. :( Though I have to stand up for long hours, but I have the great company of friends to keep me entertained.
I'm seriously considering to find some dumb excuse & quit this office job.


Anyhoo, I'm heading to the hospital again tomorrow for another checkup. How I wish they can just bomb me some antibiotics & that'll be the end of it.
Then I can recover in time for October where I can try SQ again.

& I might do something about my hair tomorrow. It's super long, but it feels quite dry. I was thinking that perming my hair really destroyed it, especially so that perming requires extra effort to maintain it. So I might do rebonding instead & followed by a nice new haircut. This highly depends on whether Sixth Avenue in Hougang Avenue 8 is still having the GSS promotion! ;)

Au Revoir, mes amies!

No comments: