July 4, 2010

Ben&Jerry mood

I have such poor discipline when it comes to work. Initially wanting to work on Saturday, I didn't & slept in because Keefe & Pete weren't working. Then this morning I was initially wanting to work, but I forgot that I charged my phone & because the phone was away from me, I didn't wake up in time. -.-"

I seriously hope to change this bad habit of mine.
I can't possibly miss my flight in future just because my alarm is not working, right?!? (;


So anyway, since I had the luxury of sleeping in this morning, I decided to give Cartoon a much-awaited haircut. Timely enough, my maid showered for him in the morning, so that makes my job easier too! :D
My bestest best friend, Toon! (Btw, he is the inspiration behind 'Toonpoppers'!)

Before grooming: shaggy dog.

After grooming: handsome charmer!



Wednesday night: karaoke night near Outram! Prices are relatively cheap, $13 for 3 hours & a fre juice/ beer. My second time there with the colleagues, & they are always a very fun bunch.

The only bane would be that because we only have activities after work (10pm), therefore most activities are in the middle of the night. & that has gotten me in trouble (kinda) with my mom, because she thinks that I shouldnt stay out so late & that its bad for my health.
Yeah, it worries me too, because my mom isn't in good health. So I told myself, reduce & try not to hang out too late! (:

After singing, we took a cab to Geylang for porridge.

Thursday, it was supposed to be my appointment at the gynae, but last minute it was changed to 8 July instead. Since I was already out, Keefe & Pete came out & we went to watch 'Knight & Day' at AMK Hub. The show was rather interesting & funny! Two thumbs up!

After the movie, I had to meet up with primary school friends Jovina & KianLeong as we were planning for our August Taiwan trip. Currently we're still lacking another person (to round up to 4pax), so the trip is still pending.
Nonetheless, I believe chances for this trip is very high. It'll be like a backpacker's dream, & we chose to stay in a hostel! I miss hostels (which I stayed while touring Europe) because though not as luxurious as hotels, we get to mingle with other travellers & it doubles the fun! (:

Played a little Pool as JO & KL were playing. I played against Pete, & I won! (: 4 tyco shots in total! Hahaha! I aim at one hole, aim is off but yet it ends up in the opposite hole! :D
Frankly, I think Pete might be intimidated by me, because I thrashed him in bowling, pool, & singing (he can't sing for nuts. :p)
We then had dinner at SUMO House. Tasty & affordable, yummmms!




-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, on a more serious note.
I was screening through photos on facebook, & I chanced upon a shocking photo.
During the SIA Management round, there were 4 girls (incl me). The other 2 girls (S & L) who voted me out during the 'survival' round, citing that I 'was a threat' & that I'm 'very young I can always try again'.
THESE 2 GIRLS ARE NOW TRAINING TOGETHER IN STC, & THEY ARE BATCHMATES. Omg. I was realy very stunned & some bad memories came back.

Bad enough to make me take out the Jetstar Training package I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEMORISE, & also the touching Card given by my poly mates during our graduation chalet.

(Fyi, I almost finished an entire tub of Ben&Jerry's. It's my habit to eat ice cream when I'm....not very happy.)

It feels genuinely good that I have people supporting me, people who have not given up on me. People on facebook who are encouraging me every step since the beginning. People like Keagan, whom I havent even met in person, who has so much confidence in me achieving my dreams in the very near future.
Though I'm withdrawn & don't express myself well at times, but I want to say: THANK YOU.


Sleep tight guys, for its another day at work tomorrow! :D

No comments: