June 9, 2010

HUGO!

A quick post before I head to bed! (:

Recently I was introduced to a job by my primary school friend, Keefe!
We actually lost contact for 7 years & I happened to chance upon him on FB. The wonders of technology! No wonder Facebook has been voted the 'Most Popular' website around!

So during the GSS period, I'll be working part-time at HUGO Boss Taka. It's not a glamourous job, but neither is it degrading or tough. (: In fact, I find myself looking forward, prolly because of the super-nice colleagues & handsome eye-candies! :D I suppose what my friend said is true: If we have eye-candies, time passes much faster.


But Keefe is SUPER ANNOYING! It's no wonder I always whack him in primary school.
He keeps teasing me about the eye-candies, & then I'll turn super red.
*BLUSHER LAH*.


A random decision was also just made: package booked for Bangkok the following week.
My parents sure have a knack of going as they wish, & a good thing for them too, since their kids have all grown up (except for MONster.)

That reminds me. Cynthia's coming back from US when we're in BKK. Lol.


.

No comments: