June 22, 2010

Paedophile I aint.

I'm trying to upload the long overdue photos onto FB, & it's taking so darn long. I'm super sleepy, but yet I still have to put my facial mask.

I guess being so busy, & the unhealthy lifestyle recently has taken a toll on my skin. It's so dry around the cheek area, so I need to moisturize!!


Apparently work tomorrow is going to be a drag.
New shipment of clothing coming in, & we need to stay to pack them all. I bet we won't get to go home till at least 3am, and continue work the next day at 12noon.
Super fucked up, but what to do?

I like this place. (:


& to share about something that happened today.
A little girl & her mom came into our shop. After a while, I noticed the mom & daughter walking towards me, then she asked me where's the toilet.
She looks like she can't be bothered to bring her daughter (who turns out to be only 6!!!), so I volunteered to bring the lil girl (Rourou!) to the washroom.
I chit-chatted with her on the way to the washroom, & I learnt that she's from Indonesia & that I'm younger than her elder sister (who's 22.)

When I returned Rourou back to her mom, she thanked me. Guess what my colleagues who saw, said?

'EH, Wendy you paedophile ar?'

SMLJJJJ!!!!!
Can't say I have maternal instincts instead of a paedophile??! GOD.

.

No comments: