May 11, 2010

We're Moving On!

I'm been heading out recently! Shopping, manicures, doctors, movies, ice creams, birthday celebrations.. It's been wonderfully hectic yet relaxing at the same time. I know, it's an oxymoron.

Today, I'll be going back to NYP to collect my graduation robe together with the rest of my classmates! Omg, this is surreal.
After 3 short-long years, we are going to graduate & move on to another part of our lives. These 3 years has passed very quickly, & out of which, one semester was spent in France and another 6 months having attachment in hell's heaven.

So that leaves 2 years, but the years seem way too short for me to know each & every of my classmates. Nonetheless, I've been blessed with great classes, all the way from the legendary 4C in Yuying Secondary school, to HC the pioneer batch of NYP's Hospitality & Resort Management. For this, I thank you God.

No comments: