May 20, 2010

Let's Dream...to our fill.

You know, initially I was having the hots for Jang Keun Suk because of watching 'Hong Gil Dong, The HERO', which he acted as Prince Lee Chang-hwi.



I thought that he was really cool, though very solemn in the drama. & since it was still showing every night on Channel U, I tried to watch it on Youtube but it was hopeless.
Me, being crazily free, went to buy the drama series.
THEN I WAS HOOKED.

After watching Hong Gil Dong, a friend introduced me to 'You're Beautiful', which was also one of his showcase piece. That was when he rose to fame I suppose.
Me, being hooked, went to buy the drama series. I must be mad, because that drama cost me more than $40. ^^ BUT, I've not regretted my decision.


His character Hwang Tae-kyung, is an overbearing cleanliess freak. But ultimately, he softens and falls in love. That's the story that everyone loves, isn't it?





That's when I became committed to being his fan!

I might sound shallow or stupid, but I'm all for talents.
Trust me, this guy has the talent, the passion to act, & he can certainly sing very well.


& whilst still in the frenzy, I tried to watch 'Beethoven Virus'. Another one of his prized dramas which he sang the OST. I love this character (Kang Gun-Woo) the most, do you know why??




Because his job was 1) a policeman and 2) he can play the trumpet.

My friends (Puma & gang) would know that I love a guy in uniform.
Perhaps that explains the 2 men I loved: one was in NPCC (National Police Cadet Corps) and the other in NCC (National Cadet Corps) during secondary school.

I feel men in uniform gives a sense of seriousness, stability & maturity. If what my friends say is true, I'll probably end up marrying & spending the rest of my life with a policeman. Hahaha!

Similarly, guys that can play instruments are so suave. Be it a saxophone, trumpet, piano, guitar. One of my wish in a boyf would be for him to play a romantic piece of music for me during our anniversary. && bear in mind, I don't mean a recorder. (;


Frankly, my expectations of a boyfriend is not realistic. I live in a dream world, setting requirements for those who want to enter my life.
In a way, people might find me materialistic or plain greedy or undeserving. However, since we're still young, we should place some hope in dreaming right?
That's precisely what I can do now. DREAM.


If it wasn't for this sudden kidney issue, I would have accomplished yet another of my dream. In a contradicting way, I'm not a dreamer. I'm a GO-GETTER.
When I wish/ want something, I make sure I do my best and put it all I have to make it work. I don't give up easily.
Regardless whether it was SYF when our conductor abandoned us 3 months before the competition, or how I saved up $800 as a student to buy a flute, when I perservered and pestered my dad to let me study abroad.

Life is a dream, and we should try to create how we want it to be.

Let's all work hard, shall we? (:



.

No comments: