May 16, 2010

If I'm lucky.

JKS, his voice is amazing. When I listen to his singing, there's a quality in his voice which makes me feel like I'm stuck in-between fantasy & reality.
I'm hardly the kind of girl who idolizes people, because I know that they are as human as anyone of us.
I like the fact that he set his sights on acting, & yet is still able to put his heart in singing well. The song titled 'Goodbye' in my blog is sang by him.

I will support you! Work hard for your dream, just like how I am struggling to reach mine now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, we headed out to Chinatown's Yum Cha for some Dim Sum. Frankly, the food was really oily, & not all were tasty. It was expensive too, $60+ for 3 of us! :/

Then I got an idea, & bugged my mom to get us to People's Park Centre so I can grab some travel brochures to Korea. I briefly discussed with Lynnette before, & hopefully we can make a trip there in July!
Of course, as I was unemployed for a short period following my rejection at Jetstar, my finances needs to be re-planned. I will have to work in order to have more spending money should we go. (:

As it'll be my first time to Korea, the Five Stars Tour agent recommended that we go for the 8D6N Korea with Jeju Island!
We can visit the Teddy Bear Museum, take a domestic flight, learn to make kimchi & my most anticipated: dressing in a traditional Hanbok.




Do you guys know what was my aim when I first set my sights on working as a flight stewardess? I hope to travel to many countries all over the world, & buy their traditional costumes. Japan's kimono, Korea's Hanbok, China's Qipao etc.
My dream has now been indefinitely postponed. Though it's really harsh for me at this point, but I've come to face the truth. It takes great courage, because for someone who has been so strong & healthy, being sick has made me lost my sanity for a while.
I'll be giving myself a 6-month break to heal myself, to complete whatever surgery is needed and to recover. At the end of the 6 months, my ban at SIA will be over.


My wish now, would be a chance to travel BEFORE any surgery is scheduled. I want to feel liberated, to feel freedom, before I get confined to any hospital or home recovery.
That's why I'm really pinning alot for this trip.
MAY GOD PlEASE BLESS THIS LITTLE WISH OF MINE.

(p.s: I'm sorry that this is a rather emotional post. Speaking of travel/ flying/ airline is actually very tough on me. Not to mention, tomorrow is the day which I was supposed to start training with Jetstar. :'( )




.

No comments: