May 27, 2010

Siao.

I can't believe I actually left a fan letter to JKS.
ARGHHH!! Crazy hyper beyond belief.


Today's event was easy money.
It was the Sex And The City 2 movie premiere jointly organized by Moet & Mercedes.

(Pssss. I can totally forsee Puma, Nrl, Bao & myself becoming like that 20 years down the road.)

Only 5 hours of work, we reported 6pm at Vivo City's Golden Village in our LBD (lil black dress). Feels a lil uncomfy as the dress was body-hugging, hug my boobs, butt and tummy. :/ Nonetheless, still lucky my dress passed. If not, they will probably ask us to wear a tube dress!
Basically as a receptionist, we just had to register the guests, VIPs, socialites etc. GOSH, I can go blind from all the blingblings.

After Vivo, we took a cab to the Mercedes-Benz showroom at Alexandra Road as it was the after-party venue!
Cycle & Carriage was really large & hip-looking. (:

There were quite a number of high-profile VIPs and celebrities.
David Gan, Irene Ang, Andrea de Cruz, Jade Seah, Darren Tan and many others. Saw 4 darn hot models as well, and boy, are they tall!! At least 1.8m. O.O
One was from Mongolia, then Israel, Brazil and Australia. Phew~ all plucked from around the world.


Great working experience, I would say. (Free-flow Moet lehhh).
& somehow I'm gaining reputation in various events company that I've worked at.
Whoever needs suitable manpower, I'll just wait for the call. haha, it's quite nice actually.


Decided to work this coming Friday till 6 June at Suntec City for SPH.
Long hours, but I will try to rest because I can't stand much.

.

No comments: