May 3, 2010

iPhone idiot

Haven't been blogging as much as I wanted to, as I was heading out of the house & also chasing my 'You're Beautiful:原来是美男' series.
When I'm done with this entry, I'll go get a manicure & pedicure done, & probably try figuring out what to do with my new iPhone.

I didn't change my mobile number, but I switched contract to Starhub. So apparently, they will port the service line later, but I'm still pretty clueless.
I should have done more research before buying on impulse.
I'm not regreting though, because I bought a pretty colour (white), at a good deal (paid only $168!) & I always love having something new on my desk!


On Labour Day, I headed out with my mom & sis to Ikea Tampines for dinner & some shopping. Or rather, the shopping was mostly by me!








At Ikea, I bought a new bedside lamp (which has been fairly too bright & disturbing my sleep), super adorable & worth-it tupperware (which I intend to bring for THE picnic), a red portable table, small glasses & also, roses!
I wanted to get a plant to put in my room, because flowers never fail to cheer me up. Figured I need some sort of cheering when 17 May comes & reality sets in.
Mommy said flowers in the room will indicate luck in love, so I don't mind either. Haha, whether I'm ready or not, that's another question.

We drove over to GIANT to shop again, though this time, I managed to control my wallet a little! I love this giant Tigger though, it's so squishy! Too bad I've passed the phase of wanting soft toys!


On Sunday, mommy & I went to Bukit Batok to get another dosage of medicine.
That's when walking around West Mall, I decided to get a new phone.





I still need to figure out what needs to be done with the iPhone.

No comments: