June 8, 2011

26th birthday!


IT'S NASH'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!


8th June, the day he turns 26. (:

Yup, he's 5 years older than me.
Well, to a certain extent, I'm glad my boyf's older. Afterall, I look more mature & think more maturely for my age.

So anyway, I'm bringing him to Ritz for buffet dinner tonight! Was so undecided between a couple of restaurants, like MELT @ Mandarin Oriental which I went with my mom the other time, or Equinox & the third option was of course, Ritz.



I decided on Ritz & made reservations for 2. Then came the day I worked at Hugo Boss & I spoke with his younger brother, who told me Nash hardly celebrates at home.
So I changed my reservations for the Paramount Restaurant by Tung Lok so I could bring along his parents & bro and still be within budget.

THEN CAME CHANGE OF PLANS AGAIN. His parents had work and were unable to make it in time. Quite sad, as I was looking forward to having a good Cantonese dinner with his family.

Nonetheless, hope he has a great time tonight! I've yet to spill the beans on his birthday gift! :p


(P.S: I'm saving my tummy for all the sashimi, freshly-shucked oysters & dessert!)
.

No comments: