June 27, 2011

Contentment

Sometimes I wonder why I have such a bad temper.


Who did I inherit it from? My dad probably, cos he frequently used to scold vulgarities at people since we were young. He also believes in caning rather than just verbal lashings.

It's not that I scold vulgarities or what, but I have a certain flaw of not knowing and appreciating what I have.

Take for example, I flared up yesterday when I realised he bought $90 over dollars of 4D the past month. I'm rather anti-gambling, so that angered me quite a bit. Now that I think back, I was angry all the way from Kallang station to Tampines. :x

Sometimes I'm feeling that we can't communicate well. Is it the age gap? Why are we having different frequency? Is this going to continue till marriage?
If that's the case, I'm quite sure my marriage would fall apart. Sighs.


Girls are a tad petty, I don't deny. & what's worse, is that I have my 'lady's temper', or in chinese, 'xiao jie pi qi'. I should really try to correct that.

Maybe one day he won't stand for it. LOL.

.

No comments: