June 15, 2011

No 'gahmen' in the office!

My boss is on MC today, and all the consultants are away in Boston for their training. The office has probably 10 people remaining today, and boy, I'm glad for the peace and quiet which we rarely get.

I'm making plans to finally continue my studies, and right now, it's a 80% towards SIM's Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology's Bachelors in Business Marketing.
I've considered other schools, or other courses even. But I fervently believe due to my outspoken & 'siao-lang' character, I will do well in the marketing industry.

If all goes well, I'd be starting in January 2012, and might be in it for a 2-3 year course. It's gonna be a difficult period, studying part-time and working full-time. Thankfully, I'm glad the people around me are so supportive; my mom, baby, my besties & colleagues. <3

On a side note, the Tampines Build-to-Order project was kinda unsuccessful (thank god)! We applied for the 4-room BTO and there were 604 units. Our ballot queue number is 1118. :x I'm betting we won't get it, since it's such hot property.


My main concern and focus now is on progressing in my career and studies. Others, we can talk about it later.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold."


- Helen Keller

No comments: