April 28, 2011

God Bless.

I received a phone call this afternoon from Ernest, informing me that they are very likely gonna pull the plug on Jasper's life support.

I didn't know who was the one who called me, and when the caller said he was Ernest, my heart dropped because I know he's not gonna be the bearer of good news. & I was right.


I don't know Jasper that well, none of their clique in fact. He was in Gilbert's class in secondary school, and we were more of accquaintances than friends. Nonetheless, we would say hi to each other in school and sometimes he would disturb me about G.

There isn't much to understand about his coma. I know that he perhaps had fits, causing him to have oxygen deprivation to his brain. Some even say there might be a supernatural reason for whatever that happened.

Many of his close friends, bros and even his girlfriend of only a couple of months are rooting for him to wake up, but I guess he didn't hear it well.

So Jasper, whatever happens later, we all hope that you're blessed by God, wherever you are.

.

No comments: