December 27, 2010

Simple, blissful Xmas.

Christmas this year seemed much more meaningful than previous years.

Perhaps as we leave school and enter the working world, we understand a different part of the wider world.

Besides the Xmas party with my poly classmates, I've also attended another xmas party where I met my darling's close buddies.
I must admit it's really awkward cos his bros and their girlfriends/fiancees are all in their mid-20s, and I'm the youngest. They treat me as though I'm a small girl, & not to mention, the stress when I know they are all getting engaged one-by-one, and they ask darling when's our turn. :/

We had work on xmas eve and ended around 7.30pm.
The party was held in a service apartment just behind Goodwood Park Hotel.
Theme for the night was 'Opiang'. (;




Darling also passed me my christmas present: A Dolce & Gabbana watch.



It's really simple, nothing fanciful. But that's also why it suits me to a tee. (:


But I felt guilty cos I didn't get anything for him yet due to my busy work schedule, but I'll get smth for him soon & maybe a home-cooked meal! (:
I've not cooked for quite a while already.. Hope I still have what it takes!

.

No comments: