December 19, 2010

Our Christmas Gathering!



It has been more than half a year since such a big group of us gathered to celebrate good times! In May, we all got together for our poly graduation ceremony and took plenty of group photos. (: & of course not forgetting our 'themed' after-party! "Wear something we will not expect to see you in"!
Super fun class I have been blessed with!


& it also makes us realize how fast 2010 is zooming by. We're 11 days away from 2011, & our class boys are all botak! Heh.


Instead of meeting the whole bunch at Liang Court's Saizeriya restaurant, I met up with Pooms and Bao at Takashimaya first to get our gifts for the xmas exchange! We ARE truly the queens of lateness. From 3.30pm, to 4pm, and I only reached at 5.15pm. :x Okay, have to admit this is seriously a very bad habit of mine.

I got a really nice organizer, and luckily they had gift wrapper+ scissors+ scotch tape! The queue at the departmental store was mortifying! Lots of people doing shopping for Christmas but yet the atmosphere was so tense. Tsktsk.

After we all got our gifts wrapped, we headed down to Clarke Quay for dinner with the rest! Saizeriya's an Italian restaurant that serves really affordable food and the standard isn't bad too!



We shared spinach creme (which was nastyyyy. So different from what I tasted from our France's school's canteen.), escargots, salads, soup and I had mixed seafood risotto! Yumms.



After we had our fill, we had our gift exchange near the fountain.
We were all to get a gift of at least $10 that is unisex.





I guess it's such an unbelievable coincidence that my gift was given to me by Yaowei, and I gave my gift to Eugene (I got it from a guy and gave it to a guy, what are the chances?). It's prolly karma, hopefully working in a good way now. (:


Clique shots are a definite YES! But we're missing beloved Nrl, who's away in Kuching for quite long (??!). P.S: Come back naoooo. There's a case of a man eaten alive by a freakin' 20m-long crocodile there in kuching!!





'Words can't be formed just to express how blessed I feel having you guys in my life.'


Xoxo.

.

No comments: