August 25, 2010

Underappreciated

Today was a bad day.

When I woke up, I was still smiling about what a good dream I had. Apparently, I (or someone) got married & we were invited to this themepark/hotel and were treated as VVIPs.

I woke up, fumbled for my phone & wanted to tweet about the nice dream. THEN MY DAD KNOCKED MY DOOR. He kind of scolded & nagged at me for returning home late (which I can understand), but one thing I can't stand is being underappreciated.
I've always been the one amongst my siblings to support my dad, because I believe its only fair that the 3 of us support evenly. So while my 2 sisters always side my mom, I tend to side my dad. This is perhaps strengthened when he agreed & funded my exchange trip to beautiful France.
But at the end of the day, after doing all you can for a person, if he doesn't appreciate & instead step all over you, I think it's time to put a stop to that nonsense.


.
Oh, & I'm gonna miss Keefeeee, who's enlisting on Thursday! :(

.

No comments: