August 2, 2010

Be Grateful

I've finally had a good rest today!
As all my readers would have known, yesterday was my last day at HUGO! I've been working there part-time since 6 June, & so it was in a span of about 2 months?
I'm really grateful for a chance to be exposed to the retail industry, which I havent experienced beforehand. Previously, I have no lack of experience in many other industries:
- F&B (waitressing & even a cook for Takoyaki for my family business)
- Admin (data entry)
- Receptionist
- Promoter (Seagate hardisk & Brother printer)
- Conference coordinator

So I guess now I can add Retail to my list of resume as well. Haha!


Okay, back to my point. We went out to Crystabelle KTV last night again to celebrate! It's located near Outram MRT, & it's kinda cheap! Normally we sing for 3 hours and you can order either a beer/juice & it only totals up to $13! :D I've been there 4 times, and it still ranks well as my favourite.

The only bane would probably be the emo-ness that sneaks in to find us all. Soon, some songs strike a vulnerable chord & I'll find my mind drifting off to where it shouldn't.


I remembered earlier in the evening, darling Espall & Shamine came to the store to find me. We chatted a bit, & eventually (expected) came to the topic of what I intend to do from now on. & guess what?

My mind drew up a blank.

Sighs, emo-ness activated at that moment & it lingered on till end of the day.

Anyw, a highlight for last night would be me taking over the driving near Serangoon! Keefe had allowed Watson to drive his manual Nissan Sunny from Marine Parade to Serangoon, & he just randomly asked me to drive.
I must say, I was panicking & my feet trembled. Though I have a qualified license for Class 3, but driving a manual car is too much of a hassle. Fortunately though, the engine & clutch did not die on me. (: I still have what it takes.
They even commented that my driving is actually smooth, when I change gears & all. (: happy happy! I can't wait to drive from 13-16aug!
I have plenty of outings for that weekend, & I'm super excited. I even activated the GPS lor, haha! (;

13 Aug- BBQ with sec sch mates (I'm bringing a date!)
14 Aug- Outing with HUGO colleagues Keefe, Erina, Watson & Joyce
15 Aug- Outing with poly loves: Pooms, lulu & darling has confirmed!
16 Aug- Bring Toonie out & prolly my family.



So as you can see, my August is filled with excitement!
It's great because it takes my mind off things.
I shall deal with the repercussions later. :D


.

No comments: