August 2, 2010

10 Places To Go In Taipei (based on me)

In no order of preference (because I intend to chiong all!), here are my researched top 10 selections:

#1: 五分埔, Wu Fen Pu


Need I say more?! Shopping haven, please!
I'm controlling my purse strings now (online blogshops tempts me much *sighs*) just for wufenpu! I'm also intending to pack a smaller luggage inside my big check-in Hush puppy one.

#2: Taipei 101


Gorgeous views from the top of that building. Hopefully there might be some fireworks too! *crosses fingers*

#3: Hot Springs in Beitou


I've been wanting to visit a spa/hot spring overseas (besides Batam -.-), & now I have a perfect chance! Can't wait to dip myself in!

#4: 六福村 Leofoo Village Theme Park


It's a theme park! (: I haven't been to many theme parks (Disneyland HK, Disneyland Paris, Genting highlands & Universal Studios Singapore on Tuesday!), so I hope to add to the experience!

#5: Taipei Zoo


China sent 2 pandas Tuan tuan & Yuan Yuan there in 2008 as some sort of a peace-thingy. I want to see them! :D & show them my Kungfu panda eyes too. Hahaha.

#6: 士林夜市, Shilin Night Market





I'm a food-fanatic! I REALLY DON'T NEED TO SAY MORE! *drools* heeheeee.

#7: Miramar Entertainment Complex


It has this really pretty & huge ferris wheel! Furthermore, it combines shopping too! (: I remember Fahrenheit's "孤单摩天轮" MV was shot there, & I love that song!

#8: National Taiwan University


No specific reason, I just want to feel clever. HAHAHAH! Or would I get mistaken as a student there. :x

#9: 西门町, Ximending


It means to the Taiwanese like how "Orchard Road" is to us Singaporeans! But I heard that shopping is quite expensive though, so I'm not pinnin my shopping-maniac-ness there.

#10: National Palace Museum



I'm sure we can learn alot about history there. (:


There you have it! This post sums up my plans for Taipei!
I'm superrrrrrrr excited!
I'm flying off on 30Aug in the middle of the night and coming back on 3Sept midnight!


Are you excited yet, Jo & KL?!

.

No comments: