August 22, 2010

My Past Week & more!

*I'll upload photos at a later time because it takes a longlonglong time!*

11 Aug Wed: Daddy's birthday dinner at Din Tai Fung & roadtrip into Msia with Keefe & Erina! Baskin robbins, durian, car wash, kenny rogers= been there, done that!







(I give up. Please view my facebook once I've uploaded the photos. Blogger's being a bitch.)


12 Aug Thurs: Chillax at home.

13 Aug Fri: Collect car & went to secondary school 4C's BBQ at Ivy's place! Went home to shower after sending John & Darren, & went to pick up the gang at Plaza Sing! Made our way to Kallang Leisure Park for bowling! (girl power applies in basketball, singing, but *ahem* bowling isn't her forte.) Still mine, though! (:

14 Aug Sat: Drove into Msia for the first time (for me) & went to CARREFOUR (which resembles Singapore's Giant & can never hold a candle to France's), JUSCO & car wash. After arriving back in Singapore, we drove to Henderson Wave for some chillax till 3am before having oyster omelette for supper!

15 Aug Sun: Picked up Nrl & met the rest of the clique at Cinneleisure! Had some coffee whilst chilling before making a random decision to go ECP for a picnic! :D I love how spontaneous we can be when we're together. Bought Macs & snacks, & chilled till 9 plus before driving to the airport. SADLY, alot of photos just suddenly disappeared from my camera! ARGHHHHH.

16 Aug Mon: Supposed to return the car, but I lost my way.....*snorts*. TOTALLY NO SENSE OF DIRECTION TO SAVE MY LIFE. Anyw, they found some scratches on the tyre rims, so I had to do something about it. Called Gilbert & he accompanied me to his mechanic. I had the car for one more day, so drove to pick the gang & we went to ECP AGAIN. Chillax & sent everyone home. (:

17 Aug Tue: Brought the car to the mechanic & it was fixed in a jiffy! They didn't even charged me, how nice! (: Returned the car & G drove us to get black carrot cake, which is unbelievably difficult at that point of time.

18 Aug Wed: Can't remember what I did.

19 Aug Thurs: Went to town to find Erina at Orange for dinner! We wanted to have TCC scones, but it wasn't available! :( had tirumisu & she had cheesecake.

20 Aug Fri: Keefe came to pick me before meeting the rest at Crystabelle for our Karaoke session. (: my singing wasn't up to par. *sighs* Felt unwell the whole day.

21 Aug Sat (today!): Chillax at home but went out to buy lunch & order Macs for dinner! Did some menial chores too, which went unappreciated & I'm really kinda pissed by it. -.-*



& guess what?!
I DOWNLOADED THE FULL VERSION OF 'ANGRY BIRDS'!
Super excited to play them all! HAHAHAH!

.

No comments: