August 29, 2010

Off to Taiwan in a bit!

Okay! So it's past my self-declared bedtime of 9pm (fyi, as I'm typing this it's already 10.30), but i just thought I should perhaps do a short update.



I'M FINALLY FLYING OFF TOMORROW MORNING TO TAIPEI!
Super excited to be travelling after a short hiatus (Msia roadtrips & ferries don't really count unless it's by plane). The last time I was on the plane was more than a year ago, coming back from London!
If I remember correctly, my ears were kind of sensitive & became blocked as we were about to land. Scared the hell out of me, as I thought I was going deaf.


But anyway, so I'm leaving the morning flight from Terminal 1, & I'd be back on Friday midnight! (:

I also have 'Pay-as-you-roam', so you can text me if it's urgent. (:


Goodnight peeps! & tmrw, it's gonna be Bonjour Taipei, Au revoir Singapore!


.

No comments: