April 12, 2011

What have we here:

Alrighty! So it's currently lunch hour and i'm blogging with my office comp. :x

Basically, i've been working here for about 1 month now, & things are still looking good, though it kinda becomes a routine.

My 21st birthday has also been booked, but it isn't at Studio M as per my previous post. Instead, we're having it at Changi Aloha for the capacity to invite more closed ones. However, sadly only Sunday is available, so I bet there'll be more than a handful who can't turn up or stayover.
I'm intending to bring Cartoon, so you guys can finally sneak a peak at that loverdog! :)))

Speaking of him, I'm also glad to say that Toon's much better. He had doggie's cough about 3 weeks back and scared the shit out of us all when he didnt eat for almost a week. :( But now, he's as lovable as ever. Blessed.


My ah b also went back for re-service today, for a total of 9 days. He'll book out during weekends like those in BMT, so i'll get to see him come Saturday!

Things are going great for us as well. Perhaps it's due to our age gap and him being more mature, so we are able to communicate better and he also gives in more. I'm quite happy to say, we've put marriage on the cards. Perhaps a couple of years down, or 3. :x


Bisous.

No comments: