July 4, 2011

Work it, moisturizers!

Putting on a mask to try and rectify my dry skin. :(

I'm not sure what are the causes that made me have peeling skin. It's either:

1) Sleeping with the aircon that I wasn't used to,
2) Changing of foundation,
3) Sunburnt skin from the company outing last Friday,
4) Application of sun block directly on my face or
5) Sea water touching my face whilst kayaking.

Oh, fml.

I tried spamming moisturizer the whole day in the office cos my face was peeling. The feeling REALLY sucks, and I don't dare to face people straight in the face. Sighs.


Anyway, speaking of the company outing!!
We had the Cambridge Associates Singapore office Summer outing last Friday at East coast! I was one of the organisers, and we took quite some time trying to make things right.
After many options (incl. going MBS to attend art exhibitions *gasps*), we decided on water/ beach games.

Mana Mana Beach club located along east coast hosted us, and we were all in groups of 7. Would you believe this is the first time I'm officially playing beach games? HAHAHAHA!
So we first played 'Minefield', which was kinda like 3-blind-mice. My group was the last for Minefield. :x However, we OWNED in the relay kayaking, sandcastle-building and tug-of-war! :)))








That made us the overall winner! (: The prizes were a pair of movie tix for each member. Yeah, i know, the prizes are a lil skimpy, but oh wells! We had a great lunch at MELT @ Mandarin Oriental! (: Food matters more to me!
& did I mention the organizers got an additional pair of tix? So now I have 4 free tickets! HAPPY!


& another thing to be elated about!!
I'VE FINALLY BOOKED MY PACKAGE TO KOREA! (: WHEEEEEEE!

I'll be heading there with my mom & younger sis (who acts like she doesn't care but yet I know she's damn excited!)!

Departure: 3 September 10pm, Asiana Airlines
Arrival in SG: 8 September

It's a short 6D trip, but I can't wait! I'm gonna stock-up on masks, cosmetics, get a coat and a set of Hanbok! (:

Following that, a month later, i'll be travelling to HongKong with ah b! A 5D trip and we're gonna meet up with Pete, and some friends I made from OSEP in France.


Sighs. I'd love to travel as my job.

.

No comments: