July 18, 2011

Rendevous

Lunching in half an hour's time and not knowing what to eat.
This kinda bothers me because I like to plan ahead what I want to eat. Sighs. Golden Shoe? Subway? Burger King? ........food's getting boring at the CBD area.

Anyway, I don't like to be left dangling.
Sure, I make sure I reserve my time for your mom's birthday dinner, but you've got to be more proactive, dude. There's nothing confirmed, nothing booked. Geez.


Because of this, I can't confirm if I can go for Lulu's hotel stayover on Friday night. Staying one night in Movenpick Heritage hotel Sentosa with complimentary breakfast sounds really fun! Gore movie marathon, swimming in the pool etc. Wish I could go, really. So baby, you gotta confirm!!!


On a side note, I'll be switching jobs next month!
My contract at my current company ends mid-August, and I've been offered a position in Hotel Rendevous as their Catering Sales Executive.
For me, it is an extremely challenging job, and I love challenges. :x I'm a fast learner, but at times a tad careless.
So with this job, I'll train myself to be really careful as I'll be handling people's weddings (*gasps!!), meetings and conferences etc. I'm also really happy to hear that Hotel Rendevous is known for its weddings! A true romantic at heart. <3


Till then, tata!

.

No comments: