January 27, 2011

Bonsoir!

Alrighty! So I'm back from a 2 week hiatus (or longer, for that matter).

In approximately 4 more days, I would have been unemployed for a month. ONE FULL MONTH. Meaning no part-time, no ad hoc jobs, nothing. I'm surprised I managed to still be able to survive considering my expenses.

We spent a bomb for Christmas last year, and I'm sensing the month of February's gonna be a bitch too! CNY clothes (which I haven't bought ANY) and Valentines' day.
Sighs. Sometimes I feel that being in a relationship is a liability.


This is a practical thinking, selfish perhaps. But personally, having compared being single and in a relationship, i spend alot more than i would have just providing for myself.
Of course, I'm grumbling now because I've yet to find a full-time job. :x
Women that are too free and unoccupied, they tend to be more petty and grumpy. Oh gosh, I'm turning into an auntie! :/ *faints*


These few days till February, I'm gonna be busy catching up with my loved ones as well as lots of plans are moving along.

Speaking of plans, Erina is planning to start a blogshop selling clothes, but I must admit I'm hesitant.
If we were to start now, we have no experience running it and we lose out to other older more experienced blogshops. Of course, we start small.
We're gonna need investors, models,a photographer, a proper studio and a name. Something easy to remember.


SHUCKS. See how it goes.

Anyhoo, saw some nasty photos of Barbie's dark side. :X





(credits: sixpegs.com)


Ugh, nastyyyyyy.


.

No comments: