October 2, 2010

Imissyou.

[WARNING: EMOTIONAL ENTRY AHEAD]

I couldn't sleep as my body clock has gone haywire.
Then by some chance, I decided to view Nurul's photos on her FB, mostly because I want to reminisce our times spent during the exchange.

Then whilst viewing her photo albums, I came across one that was oddly-named, yet familiar: Saint Happy.

Our Yuanxiang. My poly year 1 buddy.






There was a dedication to her, to the angel that has been with us for such a short period of time but yet left such a genuine impression.

"You may not be flying as a Singapore Girl, but baby you are flying higher & way beyond anyone of us can ever fly right now."


After a series of ups and downs within a short period this year, I've contemplated giving up.
BUT NO. I'm gonna pick myself up and do it!




Please give me strength, yx.

.

No comments: