October 6, 2010

If we could choose a way to leave.

I don't know. I guess I'm just feeling kind of down now.


I feel surrounded by death.

One of my bestie's good friend passed away. Suicide. Jumped down a building.
And I saw Eslin's youtube video about how a dog was knocked down on the highway, but the other was protecting and shielding his loved.

Personally, I myself was on the brink of depression this April. It's no joke.
On that particular day, I would have done something illogical like perhaps pills, slits or 'accidents'. But thank goodness for my family, G, and my close besties who were with me 24/7. Without them, I will definitely not be around now.
I guess sometimes life and fate just had to give you a hard blow just for you to know what you should start treasuring.


From tweeter: "Ability to feel the pain is one good vital sign. In the end, even "pain" has it's own good role. -@EvelineHandojo #ihatequotes "

.

1 comment:

tengteng said...

Hey!!!
Don't even think about depressing stuff ok!
Life is only once, cherish it and have fun~!