September 24, 2010

Safe & Sound.



(Adapted from Erina's blog).
Her blog has the most heartfelt & yet true confessions about love & realisations.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today passed in the blink of an eye. Especially when you meet people you miss & love, time just seems to fly by. But then, when you feel your heart slowly being ripped, time seems to drag on and on.

Such an oxymoron, isn't it?


I'm so afraid of making the same mistake of falling for someone, only to find that they can't handle a woman like me and then they turn and walk off.
Once is enough. I admit defeat that: I should have known better then.

Therefore now, I really want to be sure, to know that I'm the only one in your heart and mind, which then I'll safely pass my heart to you, where it'll remain safe & sound.


I know I'm not an easy woman to love. I'm very stubborn, I'm very strong-minded and independent and I'm spoilt at times.
But that doesn't mean i wouldn't want to be a small woman behind my man.




.

No comments: