September 24, 2010

Great buddies, Good times!

I'm alone at home, as my parents just flew off to Beijing this morning & my sisters aren't home. NO government! HAHHA!

& I chanced upon my old thumbdrive. & there they were: old photos of us in Nice.

Since I'm so free, let's take a walk down memory lane.




Eze village, Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Grasse, Antibes, Juan Les Pins... Been there, loved every bit of it. Southern france to me, is much better than Paris, simply because of the pace. The latter is way too hectic and stressful for me, whereas Nice on the other hand, is so peaceful and tranquil.



So there we were, studying in CERAM University. Reputably one of the best Business schools in France.



We also had the experience of skiing for the first time! For me, I had totally no talent in it, & even had difficulty putting on the shoes!



The night view of Nice is mind-blowing. & damn cold when we were there. HAHA! I think it was around 5degrees? :X



Shiya & Sweeting came to visit us all the way from Finland!



Arguably one of my favourite photos! An old couple sitting and enjoying the sea view & the breeze.



Samuel & I were the main chefs amongst us 7!



Freezing water by the Riviera!



Enjoying each and everyday God gave us. & the sisterhood we got from random people which we would have otherwise not met if it wasn't for the exchange. (:



These makes me miss school life, but yet I'm not sure if I'm ready for University. FRANKLY.


.

No comments: