April 20, 2010

If only the day gets better..

I had another blood test today.

The doctor passed me for the U test, even though there were still traces of protein. He recommended that for my sake, I should take a blood test to see what's wrong.
'You look perfectly healthy to me, so I don't see why I should fail you'. The blood test is just a reassurance in case the 2nd-reviewing doctor in Australia questions.

I must admit that I'm really terrified.
My health has never posted a problem for me in the past, & furthermore I'm still young. I certainly don't wish for a small problem like protein in the urine to hinder my career.

With that being said, the blood test results will be out tomorrow.
There's another reason why I'm more uncomfortable than normal. In my mind, I was thinking: "if you can fail Jetstar's medical, what makes you think SQ will be fine?". That's why my mood today is really like, FML.


Then I went down to HTT to pay the training bond. Amount is really alot for a post-graduate student like myself, & it's taking a toll on my personal life.
I must really budget my lifestyle, that means eating at home more, less spendings etc. This is certainly a far cry from the initial Wendy who was heading to Los Angeles for holiday.


Also, I received the JETSTAR Ground school pre-course training booklet, which I'm supposed to read up on before ground school starts. There'll be a quiz on the first day, they say. That will be on 17 May, IF I GET JQ.

My contract is under Jetstar International, & I was rather surprised by the routes.
I have Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Phuket, Bali etc, but there's no Hongkong & Taipei. Gosh, my 2 most favored destinations.

1 comment:

kea said...

NO LOVE LOST FOR HKG AND TAIPEI..

SQ hkg trips is only good if u do states flight where u get long stay in hkg.. if not.. u jsut stay in airport hotel.. last flt in, 1st flt back..

Taipei is changing aircraft so u have to be in sq for about 1.5 years b4 u get to do taipei..!

anyways i foudn ur this blog thru my facebook where i dunno how come i have u in my frens list.. =)

are u flying alr?!