October 22, 2011

YAY! New layout for my blog. :)

To tell you frankly, I managed to re-do the entire blog design AT WORK.
Yup, I'm in my office on a Saturday, rotting the afternoon away while waiting for my last couple of the day: a couple who wishes to confirm their wedding here.

I must say, it's either the hotel is impressive or that I have good sales techniques. :x Hahaha!
I've been here for around 2 months, and I've already managed to close 8 weddings and 4 solemnisations. And to think, I'm still considered a greenhorn, a newbie.

I'm starting to settle down, trying to mingle with my colleagues but the hotel staff count is simply too huge. I can't possibly remember everyone's names, but I try. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

After work yesterday, a number of the Sales team were dragged to have crabs at Long Beach @ ECP as a farewell for our colleagues from China; Rendezvous Shanghai.
I was pretty reluctant, as all the big shots will be there.. But nonetheless, my DOS gave the word and off we went.

The Long Beach outlet was quite pretty, really near the sea and air-conditioned even. The only annoying part was probably that all 15 of us squeezed into one table; though big but not comfy enough for crab-munching.
After the indigestible dinner (what do you expect?), I went to meet Nash who came to ECP to find me. We took a long 30mins stroll by the beach, which was something really rare due to our conflicting schedules that we have no time to do 'romantic' stuffs.
Bought some ice-cream and went to play Pool! I haven't played in a really long time, and thus kept missing the cue. He won 4 out of 5 games. -.-



"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments: