September 29, 2011

Birthday Shoutout to Nrl!










Here's wishing one of my favourite babygirls a VERY JOLLY 21st BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

I wouldn't know what my life would be if I didnt join my poly class, or if I didn't click together with my current clique. Thankfully, they've stood by me through very tough times (remember last year at Bao's house over my flight stewardess thingy), downing me with alcohol & putting on a blanket when I got drunk.

I will always treasure you girls, & that definitely includes our birthday girl, Nrl, who is one of the wisest in the group! But sometimes she's a tad bimbotic & she always tend to be late & all (with a drama entrance with her shades), but nonetheless, I love the way you are!

Here's to 3 years of friendship & counting!

(P.S: I'm really quite upset that I can't attend her birthday sleepover cos I'm flying to Hong Kong in about 18 hours'. But you can count on me to be there for the 7th!)

No comments: