March 6, 2011

Phobia list.

Hey guys! I'm back to blogging after almost a 3-week hiatus!
Lots to update, but first, I'm kinda interested to share about phobias. What's yours?


Here's my list:
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness. - totally can't stand the dark. It feels like I'm not in control of my surroundings, which is why I will always sleep with at least a small light on.

Altophobia- Fear of heights. - Need I say more? I'm terrified of cable cars and ferris wheels, but I always pretend like its no big deal.....until I'm up there. When I'm silent and don't move an inch, that's when you know I'm scared.

Antlophobia- Fear of floods. - Have tried imagining tsunamis, and boy, I hope it'll never happen cause I can't swim well nor trap water.

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders. - No creepy crawlies, EVER. Not a fan of being Spider-woman.

Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.- If I don't think about the enclosed space, I'm fine. But if it gets a lil too tiny, like a small closet, I'd freak.

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.- Never loved them since watching Chucky.

Emetophobia- Fear of vomiting.- Even if I drink alot and need to puke, I'd try to hold it in cause I feel that vomiting is super uncomfy and gross. (Sadly, I've done that more than a couple of times with Erina and gang.)

Katsaridaphobia- Fear of cockroaches. - Hate those, especially flying ones. Duh.

Pharmacophobia- Fear of taking medicine.- If I must, MUST eat eg. a pill of panadol, I have to cut it into at least 4 pieces cause I can't swallow.

Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts.- No words to describe. Gore movies: sure. Horror: NO WAY.

Selachophobia- Fear of sharks.- Since I was a kid and was mesmerized by JAWS and Deep Blue Sea. With an over-vivid imagination, I sometimes get scared even swimming in a pool.....up 7 storeys in the hotel. :x

Trypanophobia- Fear of injections. - I can't look.



So there!! I'm shared a long list of my phobias! & I actually came across a few super funny ones!

Chrometophobia or Chrematophobia- Fear of money.- I don't have that fear! You can gimme all your money! (;

Autodysomophobia- Fear of one that has a vile odor.- Sit in our MRT confirm GG.



(credits:http://phobialist.com/)



Xoxo.

No comments: