February 1, 2011

CNY's coming!

CNY's just around the corner!


Unfortunately this year's feel isn't strong and the mood is hardly present.
We're only gonna have a family reunion dinner tomorrow, and visiting 2 sides' family on 初一 . After that, my parents are going Batam for a night to play with firecrackers. -_- Oh well, you know old folks. :x

HAHAHAHA! But then again, my parents are considered young. My dad's 48 and my mom's 44 this year. :D And I'm 21! Which makes......my mom was 23 when she had me! I have an elder sister too okay!



February's gonna be a month of heavy expenses. I haven't thought of what to do for Valentines' day, Universal studios buffet with lovely poly mates and more 21st birthday celebrations..
What a time to be jobless. $$$$$$ LOL.

Not for long though!



.

No comments: