November 3, 2010

Boring!

Some updates!


Today's my second off-day, and I'm so glad I could finally take a break and sleep all I want!

From last month's 21st till monday, I've been working at the Isetan Men's Bazaar, full shift everyday! It's great for the moolah, but bad for your hips and legs. :/
In that 11 out of 12 days I've worked, I think I earned an easy 1k?

It helps that I had authority to supervise one department, so I mostly delegate instead of doing it myself. (:


As for my boyf, our 1st monthsary was on the 1 Nov. Things are good, I mean he dotes on me and places me as one of the top priorities. Currently he's in BKK enjoying his holiday with his pals, and I'm thinking if I should pick him up at the airport tmrw night! Hmmmm.


Most people would be asking 'how's your stewardess thing coming along?'
Well, sad to say I might be taken out from JQ's batch as I couldn't get my medical done in time. Yesterday's calls was that if I can't have my medical done by 9 Nov, I will be taken out and have to rejoin the interviews all over again.

Oh wells, shall see how things go.
No big loss.

No comments: